(BioMed Central 3 July 2015) A total of 175 journals in BioMed Central’s publishing portfolio now have impact iactors in the recently published Journal Citation Report 2015, of which 104 journals rank in the top half of their categories.
Search the blog
SubscribeClick here to subscribe and receive new content by email.
- RT @CCQld: Around 100 QLD women die from melanoma each year, and 210 QLD men #newresearch: bit.ly/1OPNzii. 2 days ago
- Lasers, drones and 3D goggles help NSW police re-create crime scenes abc.net.au/news/2015-07-3… via @ABCNews 2 days ago
- Turtles, seabirds 'oiled' by spill near Townsville brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/que… via @brisbanetimes 2 days ago
- Suspected MERS cases in UK close emergency department abc.net.au/news/2015-07-2… via @ABCNews 4 days ago
- Spike in dengue fever cases prompts traveller warning abc.net.au/news/2015-07-2… via @ABCNews 4 days ago
Tags usedAir pollution and analysis Biological and chemical weapons Clinical forensic medicine Clinical pathology Drug analysis and toxicology Environmental toxicology Food science Forensic DNA Forensic pathology Heavy metals / trace elements Hendra virus Influenza Leadership / Management Microbiology Physical evidence Radiation / Health physics Research Science - General Traffic medicine Vector borne diseases Virology Water analysis - biological contamination Water analysis - Non-biological contamination zJournal articles